Friends Support Friends: Meet Richmond

11:00 am


I've been on a little hiatus but I'm back with my friends support friends series! I met Richmond while we were in college and he is a very cool and laidback person. He is a videographer/photographer (dex.photography) and entrepreneur at 47 Productions, and also recently graduated from IUPUI* with his bachelors degree. Also known as 47Dex, Richmond is constantly developing and creating content so be sure to check him out on social media linked in this post! Here is a quick feature about what and who inspires him.

*Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis

Richmond Adjei (47dex), 24
Hometown: Korle Gonno, Ghana West Africa

Describe yourself in 3 words: Creative, Adventurous, Mysterious



"My mission is to create something that connects with the community. Something that brightens and educates the people watching my art."



How do you want people to feel as a result your work? I want people to feel amazed and wanting to come back to see more.


What keeps you going? What keeps me going are my friends around me. Everyone is trying to make it so that motivates me because I don’t want to be left behind. Also my long term goals motivate me. I know where I want to be so I need to work and put myself in a position where I can achieve them.




What would you tell someone who is thinking about becoming a videographer? The hardest part for me is just staying consistent so I'd tell someone to just start. The more work you put out, the better you become.


Favorite quote: “If you don’t build your dream someone will hire you to help build theirs.”

– Suli Breaks





You Might Also Like

0 comments