Friends Support Friends: Meet Nifemi

1:00 pm


There is something very special about people who are unapologetically vibrant. As a fashion lover, blogger, and YouTuber, Nifemi (also known as StyledbyNiffs) is one of them. I have known Nifemi for a long time and recently saw her begin to pursue her passions within fashion in early 2018. She is currently a student, and isn't afraid to serve looks with her bold, street inspired style. Nifemi is someone to keep an on, so definitely check her out and follow her on social media. Meet Nifemi...


Nifemi Akande, 18
Hometown: Marietta, GA
Instagram: @niffs.ter and @styledbyniffs
YouTube Channel: Nifemi Akande


Describe yourself using 3 words: Unique, Fun, Loving

What is your mission? My mission is to help other people see the beauty in being themselves through fashion and self-expression. I feel like nowadays everyone is so busy trying to follow trends, that they lose themselves and also lose confidence in what they really like. I want to use fashion as a tool to encourage and teach people how to look and feel good in whatever it is they want to wear.


How did you get started? I have always liked fashion so last January I decided that I would make an Instagram page for fashion and hair ideas. I got so much feedback and support from my family and friends that I made a YouTube channel and follow it up.


"I want to inspire people to be more comfortable in their own skin."



If you could tell your younger self one thing, what would it be? Don’t care about what other people think because as long as you love yourself, no one else’s opinion matters.

What is something most people don't know about you? I don’t know how to ride a bike :(

Nifemi's Favorite quote: “‎The desire to reach the stars is ambitious. The desire to reach hearts is wise and most possible.” - Maya Angelou



You Might Also Like

0 comments