Friends Support Friends: Meet Jevon

11:06 am



I have known Jevon since middle school (crazy right!?) and he is truly a unique and talented individual. His radiant personality is unmatched and he is a friend that I can talk to about literally anything. He has been making moves to pursue his passion and purpose as a student, entrepreneur, visionary, and blogger for JAY'S DA(Y)ZE <-- Go ahead and subscribe to his channel and connect with him on Facebook and Instagram. In addition to his YouTube channel, he has also played roles in the history breaking Marvel film, Black Panther, and OWN''s hit show, The Haves and the Have Nots. The sky is the limit for this creative... meet my friend, Jevon D. Johnson.

Jevon D. Johnson, 23

Hometown: South Bend, IN

Describe yourself in 3 words:  Lively, Joyful, & Motivated



What is your mission? Well, for starters Jevon is me, Jevon is the person I’ll be tomorrow, and Jevon is the person that I’ll be forever more. Jevon the brand is my endeavors of becoming that person of tomorrow, it’s me expressing myself through Art, through Dance, through Music, through Modeling, and overall through Acting because life is a stage and I am playing my part. Jevon the brand is making and molding himself up to be a spokesperson, an inspiration, and even a goal for other young men and young actors like Jevon.

"The goal of my brand is to show people that having it all is not the key to happiness BUT having all that is for you will create happiness that is insurmountable."


How did you get started? I have always wanted to work in entertainment, but I started because I was passionate and wanted to do what I loved.

 "I would love for people to feel motivated and happy when they see what a young black man is doing for himself as well as his community. "


What was the hardest thing about starting? Staying motivated when things don’t always come together as planned.

What advice would you give for those thinking of entering the entertainment industry? Stay motivated and never let failure keep you from pursuing your dreams! JAY'S DA(Y)ZE Chapter 2

Jevon's favorite quote:

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” - Jeremiah 29:11-13 NIV‬‬‬‬



You Might Also Like

0 comments