Go Confidently: How Strong is Your Faith?

8:11 pm




This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him. ‭‭

Speak it into existence.

I have had a lot of scary moments recently entering new phases of my life and when I try to unpack where my unsettledness originates, the source is often me forgetting that there is nothing too great for God to accomplish on my behalf. 
1 John‬ ‭5:14-15‬, the verses I opened this post with, really speak to me. Basically, John is saying that if I approach God and ask Him something (it literally says ANYTHING) according to His will, I should consider it handled.

I'm shook. Honestly...  everything is about relationship, confidence, and faith.

What I mean by relationship is that in order to understand God's will, we have to get to know Him. This comes through prayer, studying the word, and being able to fellowship and share, as well as discuss it with others.


The Bible also says in Matthew 17:20, that "
if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

It boils down to knowing that there is hope when we understand how powerful we truly are once we act boldly in our requests as they align to the will of God. In fact, the Word explains that this is because "In him [Jesus Christ] and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence."

I guess to summarize everything, you have no reason to not be confident. You are on the winning team and have the power of The Most High in your corner. God is understanding to everything we experience as humans on earth.

"For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who was tempted in every way that we are, yet was without sin." (Hebrews 4:15)

Hold your head high and reach for the impossible with God. Whether it be breaking out of your obstacles and bad habits, or tackling your ambitious visions and goals. It's not even the slightest issue of whether or not God is able to do the things we ask, but more so of how much faith we have that he can do it.

Don't get me wrong, sometimes the answer is no and that's really when we have to trust God and the plan that he has for us. And even when we lose hope and are faithless, God REMAINS faithful. (2 Timothy 2:13)

So in situations where things do not go as planned or you have to face a detour, rest assured that if it isn't in His will, He probably has something even better in store for you!

XOXO,

Michelle



You Might Also Like

0 comments