New Mastered Recipe: Ayamase

9:08 pm




Ayamase is a dish that I have tasted many times at different Nigerian events as well as at houses of family and friends. It is commonly served with white rice and can also be eaten with other Nigerian staples. Being that I love the dish so much, I decided to try this recipe on my own (and it was a success!). Special thank you to Aunty Busola and Kehinde for great advice, and to Youtuber: Yummieliciouz Food Recipes as well, whose video I listed below.

Ingredients included:

3 Green Peppers
2 scotch bonnet peppers
1 large onion
Beef chunks
Smoked Turkey
Vegetable Oil
Knorr chicken Flavor Cubes
Thyme
Salt
Curry Powder
Garlic Powder

Also:

Long Grain Par-Boiled rice
Ripe Plantain












If you'd like to make this recipe, here's the video that I used to help with the process. Feel free to share your version if you do!

XOXO Michelle





You Might Also Like

0 comments