Being Encouraged in Stressful Situations

10:00 pm




It’s only the fifth week of school and the realness has already hit. Whether it’s a terrible exam experience, lack of sleep, catching a cold, or even just having a hard time balancing extracurricular activities, there will always be a point where we all need some encouragement. During the times when I am feeling overwhelmed, dealing with failure, or even having low self-esteem, it’s always good to know that despite my weaknesses, I have strength in the Lord.
I just wanted to share a few Bible verses that got me through this week, that I will probably remind myself of again when I start to feel stressed or discouraged.


“My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.” Psalm 73:26
“Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Be strong and courageous, Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” Deuteronomy 31:6
“Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.” Romans 12:12
“The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.” Psalms 34:18
“Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.” Psalms 55:22
Be encouraged and just know that hard times do not last forever (even though it may seem like it)!
XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments